Saturday, January 26, 2008

Your Name is a Temple

At 4 am this morning, I woke to the sound of a name, a name being sounded through me, the name of a man I know, the name of a man who has been suffering and who I have been praying for. His name rang in me, the deep burnished sound reverberating as if in the ancient cathedral of my soul. I found myself speaking his name - singing his name three times. Then I saw a scene as crisp as morning -- sunshine, mountains, a sacred place in a foreign land. I swear I could almost smell the sweet morning air.

Then these words poured out from me:

"Your Name is a Bell that Rings through all Time the Essence of You. Let the Sound of Your Name Heal You. Your Name is a Temple. It Houses the Truth of You. Light, Eternal. Love, Eternal. Infinite Beauty. Infinite Strength.

You Have Forgotten.

Your Name is a Bell that Rings through all Time the Essence of You. The essence of Eternal Light.

Do not forget."

Each of us has a name that houses our truth, the truth of our Light and our Love, the truth of our beauty and our strength, the truth of who we really are.

Sound your name three times. Let your name be your prayer. Let it ring through all time the essence of you.

No comments: