Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Follow The Energy Where It Leads, Creator!


"Follow the energy in the direction it leads." A phone call arrives and brings a mighty opportunity. It is the manifestation of your high intention. It is a happy time! You deserve it. And .....you find yourself....what? Bemoaning another opportunity that hasn't happened yet! You are kidding me.

This happened to me just the other day. After the phone call of great opportunity, I noticed my mind traveling down a familiar path to a destination that could only take me to a place of complaint, worry....and low frequency. I was indulging in the negative! I was focusing - even for a moment - on an opportunity that had not happened -- or at least, not yet - and not in the way I had wanted. For a split second, I dwelled. And then, I snapped out of it. Christiane, I said to myself, follow the positive energy in the direction it leads! Why are you looking down an old blind alley.....shake loose from this! And cultivate the energy that is coming to you! Focus there! On the joy of this great unfolding!!

Once I got myself out of the mini-pit of complaint, I gave myself permission to feel the joy and the success of what I had attracted - the opportunity I had in front of me. The joy of what I had called in and all the ways I could participate with it to create even more!

I am just like you -- a Creator being having to remind myself to wake up and remember who I am.

We are here to have what we love, to learn to stay in the energy that creates the beautiful, bountiful and benevolent. It takes practice -- to turn your mind away - to say NO - to what steers your energy down a negative path, and to say YES to staying on the path of joy, Grace, Love, abundance. It is about practice- training the mind to see the joy, follow it, cultivate it, expand on it, speak it, feel it, see it, shape it and mold it with your highest thoughts and feelings, act on it, allow it, receive it with gratitude! Yes!

No comments: