Monday, February 11, 2008

Kahuna Abundance Prayer

Abundance and Prosperity Prayer, collected by Sondra Ray from prayers of ancient Kahunas.
(Do this prayer for 30 days. It will lead to a Miraculous transformation.)

Beloved Presence of God:
I hereby ask and humbly pray with all my heart and soul and mind for Divine Abundance to be made manifest through my personal fortune and success. I am willing to move beyond fear in order to fulfill God's plan on earth and beyond. I personally pledge to open myself to financial wealth in order to fulfill my group and individual service commitments. In God's name, I accept my divine heritage RIGHT NOW and thank Thee for the timely answer to this prayer.

God's will be done. (Repeat above 3 times)

Oh, my beloved subconscious mind, I hereby ask and lovingly command that you take this thought form prayer to God, along with the manna and vital force needed and necessary to manifest and demonstrate this prayer. Amen.

(Breathe in and out for 15 seconds, sending your prayer to the Divine)

Lord, let the rain of blessings fall!

Amen

Om, Om, Om (sing peacefully and with devotion)

I AM ABUNDANCE.

No comments: